What is APSTRACT?
Applied Studies publishes high quality contributions on topics related to Agribusiness and Commerce and provides managers, researchers and teachers with a forum, where they can publish and acquire research results, case studies and reviews, which are important to the global food chain. Submitted manuscripts should have a relationship to the economics of agriculture, natural resources, environment, or rural development.
Papers should have a practical orientation and demonstrate innovation in analysis, methods, or application. Topic areas include production economics and farm management, agricultural policy, agricultural environmental issues, tourism, regional planning and rural development, methodology, marketing of agricultural and food products, international trade and development, sport management.
Research on a significant economic component, analyses of problems connected to research, extension, and teaching of the International MBA Network in Agribusiness and Commerce are also encouraged.
Applied Studies in Agribusiness and Commerce (APSTRACT): An internationally recognised journal of business and commerce ISSN : 1789-221X, electronic version: ISSN 1789-7874 have been listed on the IDEAS/RePEc Simple Impact Factors for Series and Journals list as an impact factor journal from 2015. Our annual CitEc/REPEC impact factor is: 0.02
For more statistics information about the Journal you can find on the following sites:
Our latest news
- “20 years of the MBA Program in Agribusiness Management at the Warsaw University of Life Sciences” CONFERENCE INVITATION
We are cordially inviting you to the Conference “20 years of the MBA Program in Agribusiness Management at the Warsaw University of Life Sciences”. The conference will be held on 28 September 2016 at the Faculty of Economic Sciences. The conference will concentrate on different aspects of teaching on the post-postgraduate level, with a specific focus on the role of MBA programs in managerial education. During the conference, the history and achievements of the Agrimba Network will be presented.
- September 25th – registration and payment of the conference fee;
- June 30th – indication of willingness to present a communication (paper) from MBA programs in the Agrimba Network. Due to the limited time only one paper per MBA program may be accepted.
- July 15th – indication of willingness to present a communication (paper) in the session for graduates of MBA programs in the Agrimba Network. Only 5 best papers will be accepted based on peer-review of submitted abstracts.
- August 15th – submission of abstracts by graduates of MBA programs for review. The authors of accepted abstract will be notified by the 25th of August.
Room D22, Building 6
Faculty of Economic Sciences
Warsaw University of Life Sciences
02-787 Warsaw, Poland