4th AgriMBA-AVA congress “Smart Agribusiness for the Society of Tomorrow” held in Poreč between 16th to 20th of June 2015 (Hotel Valamar Diamant, Poreč, Croatia).
The congress is organized by the University of agreb Faculty of Agriculture, the Regional UNFAO Office, and AgriMBA, as an international network of MBA programs. The congress brings together experts, researchers and professionals, and address topics from a broad field of agribusiness and rural development as well as issues related to connecting of business, science and education.
• Determination of recent trends in agribusiness and related sectors
• Narrowing the gaps between industry, education and research
• Improving attractiveness of studies in the field of business administration with special emphasis on agribusiness
• FAO Workshop: Enhancing efficiency and inclusiveness of agrifoodchains in Eastern Europe and Central Asia
• UN FAO, partner in organisation of congress „Smart Agribusiness for the Society of Tomorrow“ has issued a CALL FOR PAPERS for a workshop „Enhancing efficiency and inclusiveness of agrifood chainsin Eastern Europe and Central Asia”
For more information: http://www.agrimba-ava2015.hr/